by John Patrick Shanley
Directed by Jonah Conner
Magnetic characters. Bizarre, explosive, and darkly humorous stories. This collection of monologues from the imagination of Pulitzer Prize–winning John Patrick Shanley delves into the allure of bad behavior and the absurdity of being human. Rogues’ Gallery contains mature content and language.
Live Performances (limited audience)
February 4-6 & 12-14, Thursday, Friday, Saturday @ 7:30pm, Sunday @ 3:00pm
Additional Virtual Performances
February 12-14 Friday & Saturday at 7:30pm, Sunday at 3:00pm
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR LIVE AUDIENCES
- Seating is limited
- Masks are required at all times
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed in all spaces at all times
- Parties should not include multiple households and are limited to 6 people
- There will be no concessions or bar at any performance
- Lobby use is limited to ticket buying, entrance and exit, and to get to the restrooms.
- The building will only be open 30 minutes prior to curtain (7pm Thu, Fri, Sat and 2:30pm Sun) and patrons with tickets will be asked to proceed immediately to their assigned seats in the auditorium upon entering the building.
- Please do not attend any performance if you are experiencing any of the common symptoms of COVID-19.
- A temperature check or signed symptom disclosure statement may be requested
- These protocols may change based on current guidelines set by local health departments or the State of Michigan
- Failure to adhere to any of the above protocols may result in forfeiture of your ticket.