by Annie Baker
In a run-down movie theater in central Massachusetts, three underpaid employees mop the floors and attend to one of the last 35mm film projectors in the state. Their tiny battles and not-so-tiny heartbreaks play out in the empty aisles, becoming more gripping than the lackluster, second-run movies on screen. With keen insight and a finely-tuned comic eye, The Flick is a hilarious and heart-rending cry for authenticity in a fast-changing world.
May 14-16 & 21-23, 2021
Fridays & Saturdays 7:30pm, Sundays 3:00pm (Ticket Sales Buy Tickets Here)
IMPORTANT COVID-19 PROTOCOLS FOR LIVE AUDIENCES
- Seating is limited
- Masks are required at all times
- Social distancing guidelines will be observed in all spaces at all times
- Parties should not include multiple households and are limited to 6 people
- There will be no concessions or bar at any performance
- Lobby use is limited to ticket buying, entrance and exit, and to get to the restrooms.
- The building will only be open 30 minutes prior to curtain (7pm Thu, Fri, Sat and 2:30pm Sun) and patrons with tickets will be asked to proceed immediately to their assigned seats in the auditorium upon entering the building.
- Please do not attend any performance if you are experiencing any of the common symptoms of COVID-19.
- A temperature check or signed symptom disclosure statement may be requested
- These protocols may change based on current guidelines set by local health departments or the State of Michigan
- Failure to adhere to any of the above protocols may result in forfeiture of your ticket.